Looking for professional wallpaper installation OR removal in Calgary?
We have the experience and expertise to install your wallpaper smoothly and effectively. We first steam, scrape and then clean your walls until no trace of that aged wallpaper remains. Wall covering can make your room really beautiful. Your home will be transformed from good to great.
But before you can determine the best approach to removing it, you need to know the type of wall covering and the type of wall surface that’s under the wallpaper. We can hang and remove any type of wallpaper including vinyl wallpaper. Installing it is the most versatile and affordable options available.
Allow us to give your new wallpaper a flawless, professional finish. Whether you want to decorate your home or an office, you can count on us to meet your needs.
Have you ever tried to remove wallpaper?
It is a terrible job, isn’t it! At Calgary Painters, we are committed to restoring your walls to their absolute best. If this means removing old or outdated wallpaper, we will do it!
Why should you install wallpaper?
Wallpaper installation, on the other hand, is also gaining popularity again – but not in the same way. Gone are the cabbage roses in bedrooms and paisley prints in bathrooms. Wallpaper is a trendy way to dress up accent walls or features in specific rooms. The most common rooms are master bedrooms, dining rooms, and family rooms. Accent walls can really anchor a room and give the area a focus and theme.
We have also been known for installing wall installations to brand commercial spaces such as retail stores and restaurants!
Why should you remove wallpaper?
Why and how to remove wallpaper is one of the most asked questions. Removing wallpaper can be a slow, tedious, and messy process. But once it’s done, wallpaper removal can:
- Makes your room simpler, sleeker, and even more calming. Busy wallpaper can add a vibrant energy to any room.
- Increase the value of reselling homes. When homeowners are selling their homes, stagers and real estate agents have often urged their clients to remove the wallpaper and paint the home interior to reflect a more up to date, cleaner appearance and appeals to a wider market of home buyers.
- Open and brighten up a room
- Bring your rooms or house up to date to look more modern. Wallpaper patterns are often a tell-tale sign of the decade they were installed in and suggest when the home was last renovated.
- With no bold or contrasting wallpaper designs and graphics, it is easier to coordinate your decor and match a wider variety of furniture and art.
At Calgary Painters, we can do these time-consuming job for you at a reasonable price. Our wallpaper specialists are familiar with the varying requirements of each wallpaper installation or removal project.
We’re fully prepared to handle your job regardless of size. We are fully insured and offer competitive rates for all jobs. The quote you receive will be the only and final price you will pay.
Contact us today to request a free quote.